Flying Kiwi


Early morning on Wednesday we woke up and had our early breakfast, we got dressed and off we went to the hall. Everybody seem so tired. Our last activity was the Flying Kiwi. We went outside and waited for our teacher. Finally she came and her name is Liz.


First we had to listen to some safe instructions and put on our helmets (very tight} and put on our harnesses. It gave me a wedge. After when we listened carefully we got to have a try. We hold the rope very tight and 123 UP SHE GO she was like a real kiwi flying up.   When it got to my turn I got nervous but in the both time I got really excited. Up I go and go and go and……. hurray  I’m on the top but then it dropped  ahhhhhhhhhh it got me a fright. After on I got tired and very hot and I felt like I am going to burn up red like a fire. On the second round we got  throw two toys up in the sky and  throw the toys into the hoop. It was so hard to get it in the hoop. All that hard work from the pulling the rope the time was over. We all  were  tired and had to have a big rest.

I would want to do the Flying Kiwi {even if it was hard} but it was very fun!!!!!

By Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment